When future husband and wifes start to look for the perfect wedding venues, it’s common that they will fall in love with the beauty of one location and sign a contract before they’ve fully taken into consideration the more practical aspects of the wedding. It makes sense, who wants to think back and say to their other half “Well, it was practical”?
You will have many options when it comes to how you want to handle your wedding, you might want to have a ceremony and reception in the same location, or do an all-in-one wedding venue, it really depends on the couple.
When you know what you want, and you have a couple wedding venues to consider that fits with your budget and size requirements, it’s a good time to start asking questions about the venues!
Questions That You Should Ask Your Wedding Venue:
● What’s the theme? Does it suit your style and wedding preferences? Will you have to spend a ton of €€€ on flowers and decorations to make it look great?
● Do they have in-venue staff for cooking, and do you and your guests like the food that’s on offer? (Although an in-event caterer can be more convenient and affordable, occasionally the meal is not as great as the venue. So make sure that you try it beforehand!) Do they have a limit on which third party caterers you can use?
● Is the wedding venue accessible for the elderly (wheelchairs, scooters etc)? If it’s not, are there a lot of stairs to climb up? How near is the car park area to the ceremony and reception rooms?
● What’s the policy on cancellation?
● Is there a payment plan? What type of deposits are required by the venue?
● Is there any hidden fees? (Before you sign a contract, read it very carefully, it’s best to get a lawyerr if you’re not sure.)
● What are the fees for the wedding going on longer than planned?
● Is there space in the wedding venue for a band and dancing activities?
● Does the wedding venue have a sound system in place with high-quality speakers or will that need to be acquired by a third party?
● Is there a special space for the bride and groom to replace outfits and/or chill out?
● Where will you be taking the photos? Is there a park nearby, or do the event managers have the best spots on the venue already planned out?
● Who will be assisting and problem solving before the day of your wedding? Who will be the manager and problem solving on the day of your wedding? Can you meet them before agreeing to sign?
● Is the wedding venue easy to get to via public transport? How long will it take your friends and family to arrive?
At Bottegin Palazzo Xara, we have an incredible wedding venue that’s perfect for small and large events, no hidden fees, and experience in creating memorable life events for our customers. Get in touch today to see how we can help.